UMP45 Ext from PB to CS 1.6 or CZ

| Jumat, 18 Mei 2012
Hello guys !This weapon now with a new sound ! This weapon is up to you, you can change it for normal cs or for nst_wpn. I'd like this weapon on PB. When you interested to download it, click here. But don't forget to comment ! The password of tinypaste is umpat. Sorry for not giving p and w models because my MilkShape is broken because there was some virus on my laptop and i am so sorry about that. Good luck for enjoying the skin !

Some question will be post by visitors like this: P and W models weren't made, but why V models were made ???
Answer: I already made this before my MilkShape is broken.

Credits:
Skript47, Keenhide, Death Reaperz.

1 komentar:

  1. dasar gak niat share,password kesusahan membebani aja

    BalasHapus

Next Prev
▲Top▲